General conditions of services
Rental Prices and Payments
1. The rental Price is the price per week for the duration of the rental period including the cost of the final cleaning. The cost of electricity,water and heating is included.
2. The amount is payable by the following:
- 50% of the amount for the reservation when signing booking contract
This amount will guarantee the booking and will not be refunded even in the event of cancellation.
- 50% remaining balance at the latest one month prior to arrival date unless it is last minute booking.
3. If the tenant is more than 7 days late with payment,then the advertiser is entitled to terminate the contract immediatly and without notice and let the property to someone else.
4. Deposit has to be payed at the same time as the 2nd part of the remaining balance and will be refunded after final check out if there is no damage.
Cancellation and early Termination.
1. If the tenant terminates the contract before the rental period starts and doesn’t name a replacement that accepts the same terms,then they are responsible for paying the following percentages of the rental price to cover costs,as long as a further rental is not possible.
- up to 30 days before rental period:60 % of rental price
- up to 14 days before rental period:80% of rental price
- Otherwise (less than 14 days before rental period) 100%of rental price.
The advertiser can thereafter let the property to someone else .
If the tenant terminates their stay early,they are still responsible to pay the full rental price.
Responsabilities of the Tenant
The rental property including the furniture are to be treated with care.
The tenant is held responsible for the actions of the other people within the house.
The tenant is liable for all damage to the property or anything else related to the property whether caused by themselves or their accompanying guests.
Details or faults that are found before or during the rental period are to be reported to the advertiser immediately.
Animals are allowed with prior consent by the advertiser.